Autism Family Network
What We Do:
- Parent Seminars are regularly offered throughout the school year to educate parents and family members on a variety of autism-related topics.
- Family Fun Events are scheduled monthly to give families affected by autism a chance to get out and have fun together.
- Family Grants for education, therapy, or equipment are available as needed. Applications for families and teachers are available on our website.
- Parent Gatherings are offered twice a month to allow parents to have conversations with other parents they can relate to.
- An e-newsletter is sent regularly to keep our families up-to-date on upcoming events and grant opportunities.
- Celebrate Autism - An annual event giving families the opportunity to recognize and thank those who have had a positive impact on their journey with autism.
- Walk For Autism - Our annual walk promoting awareness and showing our families how much love and support they are surrounded by. We had over 800 registered walkers in 2017!